It's no secret that dogs eat crazy things, and sometimes even more astonishing are the miraculous twists that can save their lives. Glass, Glue, and Rocks: The owners of Lola, a Labradoodle, realize she ingested underwear after examining her vomit. Then, they find bloody paw prints after a gorging incident with some tasty brownies from a broken glass dish. Luckily for Lola, after a trip to the vet for X-rays and surgery, there is a twist to the case - the underwear and socks in Lolas stomach shielded her digestive system from the shattered glass ingested with the brownies... and likely saved her life. Fish Hooks, Spoons, and Coins: Dogs sense of smell is incredibly stronger than humans. When Milo, a black Labrador retriever, gets a whiff of juicy meat while on a walk in Central Park, he runs off in search of the treat. What looked like ham and rosemary was actually a piece of meat with pins in it. Milo is rushed to the vet and must undergo emergency treatment. Thongs, Pacifiers, and $800: Yellow Labrador Riley gulps down a skewered corncob. Marley, the entertaining Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, eats a few pairs of thong underwear. Pablo, the imposing Bull Mastiff, manages to swallow his entire five-foot leather leash. Branson the Bulldog takes down an amazing 27 pacifiers from his family's triplet boys. When love comes before money, Bonnie the Rottweiler undergoes surgery that costs thousands. And Joe the chocolate Lab eats a very high-priced meal of actual dollar bills.